IC-1 Solutions was recently awarded 2 new Task Orders supporting Cyber Tools Development and Vulnerability Research.
We are now accepting applicants for these truly advanced roles – not everyone will be accepted, but if you are truly an elite engineer who wants to do the latest and greatest work, please apply. Just be prepared to go deep and test your skills! Outstanding compensation and benefits packages will be provided for our team.
“Specialized Systems Developer”
- Execution at the Sponsor’s facility, requiring full clearances and badge (TS/SCI w/ FSP). Must have clearance today, no sponsorship allowed.
- Three years of professional software development experience
- Three years of experience writing in: Python, C, C++
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of Unix and Windows OSs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Demonstrated in depth understanding of Windows low level systems development and API
- Demonstrated experience performing Reverse Software Engineering
- Demonstrated experience leading a software development project team
- Visual Studio experience is required
- Operating out of Chantilly, VA
“Vulnerability Research Engineer”
- TS/SCI required. Can sponsor for higher level.
- Plainly put, we need people to rip-into software and systems to find vulnerabilities.
- Skillsets include experience with IDAPro, embedded development and generally someone who is good at looking into the guts of how things work.
- Must have experience with either Android or iOS.
- Operating in Dulles, VA